At MGM Benefits Group the Software Quality Assurance Specialist role is more than just a paycheck.
Because of our meaningful work, spirit of collaboration and unique company culture, MGM Benefits Group was ranked as one of DFW’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2015. Do you prefer a flexible, yet fast-paced environment - one where you are never bored and learn something new every day? Are you interested in ending your work day at 2:00 PM on Friday? If so, then we want to hear from you!
A glimpse at the life of a Software QA Specialist:
- Work with team to achieve ideal solutions
- Understand Systems and their intended functionality
- Develop, maintain, and execute tests
- Assert that Systems are operating appropriately as they are modified and deployed into environments
- Report test results, metrics, and trends.
- Ensure that internal and external clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships by cooperatively interacting with other employees
Got skills? Software QA Specialists need these:
- 2+ years of experience in the QA field or related area; insurance experience a plus
- Requires an Associates' Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel; intermediate experience a plus
- Previous experience in writing/performing system testing
- Team player with strong problem solving, communication, and analytic skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Must have good conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues
- Must be able to take and follow written/oral instructions and possess an explicit attention to detail.
Want perks? We got your perks right here:
- The challenge of meaningful work and genuinely caring for our customers and their families.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when working with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities. And use high-tech stuff to do it!
- A unique culture where employees feel like family and value the opportunity to work hard and have fun together on the job.
- A competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, cancer, life insurance and 401(k) matching plan and more!
A little more info about MGM Benefits Group
MGM Benefits Group is a 40+ year old employee benefits company which provides our clients with products and services in the ever changing insurance market. We work together with the leading insurance carriers and broker partners to deliver valuable employee benefit solutions to fit our clients’ needs.
Our proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, THEbenefitsHUB, brings efficiency to core and voluntary benefit enrollments and delivers an effective employee benefit education platform through the use of customized client websites and product videos.