At MGM Benefits Group the Customer Support & Billing Representative role is more than just a paycheck.
Because of our meaningful work, spirit of collaboration and unique company culture, MGM Benefits Group was ranked as one of DFW’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2015. Do you prefer a flexible, yet fast-paced environment - one where you are never bored and learn something new every day? Are you interested in ending your work day at 2:00 PM on Friday? If so, then we want to hear from you!
A glimpse at the life of a Customer Support & Billing Representative:
- Create and issue monthly billing statements to group customers, including annual re-rate billing statements, within MGM time service standards.
- Identify and resolve group billing discrepancies and complaints. Work with Group Customers and Producers on any billing or premium remittance discrepancies.
- Process and issue credits and premium refunds to Group Customers and Insured's when applicable. Work with Accounting Department to issue refund payments after getting the carrier's approval when needed.
- Keep track of all billing payments in billing ledgers, perform basic bookkeeping and compile reports when needed. Work with Accounting Department to balance books for closings.
- Process all new hire and re-enrollment applications according to established underwriting guidelines and MGM time service standards.
- Complete claim submission checklist or coverage verification emails to verify the claimant's current coverage, prior coverage (if applicable), and premium paid-to-date within the time service standard guidelines of the department.
- Provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services as well as receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
- Suggest solutions, solve problems and deal with variable outcomes as needed.
Got skills? Customer Support & Billing Representatives need these:
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Similar office experience in billing administration will be considered.
- Candidate must have excellent phone, multitasking and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Intermediate experience a plus.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, and establishing priorities.
Want perks? We got your perks right here:
- The challenge of meaningful work and genuinely caring for our customers and their families.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when working with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities, and use high-tech stuff to do it!
- A unique culture where employees feel like family and value the opportunity to work hard and have fun together on the job.
- A competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, life insurance and 401(k) matching plan and more!
A little more info about MGM Benefits Group
MGM Benefits Group is a 40+ year old employee benefits company which provides our clients with products and services in the ever changing insurance market. We work together with the leading insurance carriers and broker partners to deliver valuable employee benefit solutions to fit our clients’ needs.
Our proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, THEbenefitsHUB, brings efficiency to core and voluntary benefit enrollments and delivers an effective employee benefit education platform through the use of customized client websites and product videos.