Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you learn something new every day? Are you interested in the possibility of working from home once a week? How about getting off work every Friday at 2:00 p.m.?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you might be the person we’ve been looking for.
A bit about us:
At MGM Benefits Group, everybody works for their paycheck. But it’s what happens in between pay-periods that has ranked us among the elite in DFW’s “Top 100 Places to Work” list. With a rich 40-year history, we’ve built a team that is passionate about making an impact in clients’ lives who need affordable benefit solutions.
Our team takes pride in working with top insurance carriers around the country to deliver our partnered brokers and clients the best deals possible on employee benefits. Our goal as the broker’s “best friend” is to help our brokers to the best of our abilities, treating them like we would a family member.
THEbenefitsHUB is our state-of-the-art system that serves as an implementation and education tool for employee benefit enrollments. Customized client websites and product videos give employees the ability to confidently enroll in their benefits all within THEbenefitsHUB.
Your duties as Sales & Marketing Support:
- Coordinate proposals requests for all product lines as directed by Supervisor.
- Partner with MGM Sales Reps to manage customer relationships. Provide professional back up when Sales Reps are out of the office.
- Assist the Producers with proposals, re-enrollment, renewal activities and other aspects of sales support.
- Promote new sales opportunities with Producers and MGM Sales Reps.
- Complete accurate and timely submission and implementation of sold cases to carriers. Document sold case information within applicable MGM systems.
- Provide in depth assistance to Producers and MGM Sales Reps with product knowledge, competitive information, sales tips, etc.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of MGM product book and carriers relationships.
- Assist Sales with email marketing campaigns.
- Update and maintain the integrity of information in CRM, CIS and other applicable MGM systems.
- Provide weekly reports to management.
- Be responsive to Group Customers, Insured’s, Producers, Insurance Carriers, and Internal Customers in accordance with MGM time service standards.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What we need from you as Sales & Marketing Support:
- College degree preferred. Similar office experience in sales or sales support will be considered.
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in a sales or sales support position required.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and team building skills.
- Candidate must have excellent phone, multitasking and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Additional experience with Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint and CRM preferred.
Perks of working with us:
- We're an employee benefits company. We've got you covered. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a 401(k)-matching plan and more!
- We’re big on health and wellness. We offer everything from free flu shots and telehealth services to fitness challenges and an on-site fitness center.
- A unique and diverse company culture. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to our company culture. We like to give (blood drives, charity drives), have fun (team building outings, off-site retreats) and work hard.
- Everybody needs a break at some point. Use your vacation time however you see fit, just make sure to use it when you need it! But you don’t need to use it because vacation time rolls over from year to year.
Local establishments for your hour-long lunches:·
- Twisted Root Burger Co. (0.6 miles) (Lunch)
- Panera Bread (0.6 miles) (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Target (3 miles)
- U.S. Post Office (2.2 miles)
- Tom Thumb (3.5 miles)
- Kroger (3.3 miles)