Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you learn something new every day? Are you interested in the possibility of working from home once a week? How about getting off work every Friday at 2:00 p.m.?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you might be the person we’ve been looking for.
A bit about us:
At MGM Benefits Group, everybody works for their paycheck, but it’s what happens in between pay-periods that has ranked us among the elite in DFW’s “Top 100 Places to Work” list. With a rich 40-year history, we’ve built a team that is passionate about making an impact in clients’ lives who need affordable benefit solutions.
Our team takes pride in working with top insurance carriers around the country to deliver our partnered brokers and clients the best deals possible on employee benefits. Our goal as the broker’s “best friend” is to help our brokers to the best of our abilities, treating them like we would a family member.
THEbenefitsHUB is our state-of-the-art system that serves as an implementation and education tool for employee benefit enrollments. Customized client websites and product videos give employees the ability to confidently enroll in their benefits all within THEbenefitsHUB.
Your duties as a Quality Assurance Specialist I:
- Extraction of data files used to test for accuracy
- Testing of employee benefits portal and online enrollment system based on standards and provided documentation
- Concisely and professionally reports defects and conveys questions regarding accuracy of system configuration
- Display basic level of proficiency in reading and interpreting provided plan documentation, enrollment system configuration, and plan setup configuration
- Utilize introductory knowledge of system tools and features
- Participate in system walkthroughs, inspections, and reviews
- Maintain implementation and standards documentation
- Troubleshoot issues within position knowledge base
- Recommend and implement process improvement practices
- Plan, estimate and track time for assigned projects
- Internal communication with Implementation, Client Services, EDI, Innovation, and Development teams to accomplish goals
What we need from you as a Quality Assurance Specialist I:
- 0 – 2 years of experience in the field or a related area
- Requires an Associates' Degree
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products
- Able to complete assigned cases and projects within pre-defined timelines
- Able to perform research and self-training for system tools, features, enhancements, and related areas
Perks of working with us:
- We're an employee benefits company. We've got you covered. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a 401(k)-matching plan and more!
- We're big on health and wellness. We offer everything from free flu shots and telehealth services to fitness challenges and an on-site fitness center.
- A unique and diverse company culture. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to our company culture. We like to give (blood drives, charity drives), have fun (team building outings, off-site retreats) and work hard.
- Everybody needs a break at some point. Use your vacation time whenever you'd like. You don't have to use all of it, because vacation time rolls over from year to year.