Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where you learn something new every day? Are you interested in the possibility of working from home once a week? How about getting off work every Friday at 2:00 p.m.?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you might be the person we’ve been looking for.
A bit about us:
At MGM Benefits Group, everybody works for their paycheck, but it’s what happens in between pay-periods that has ranked us among the elite in DFW’s “Top 100 Places to Work” list. With a rich 40-year history, we’ve built a team that is passionate about making an impact in clients’ lives who need affordable benefit solutions.
Our team takes pride in working with top insurance carriers around the country to deliver our partnered brokers and clients the best deals possible on employee benefits. Our goal as the broker’s “best friend” is to help our brokers to the best of our abilities, treating them like we would a family member.
THEbenefitsHUB is our state-of-the-art system that serves as an implementation and education tool for employee benefit enrollments. Customized client websites and product videos give employees the ability to confidently enroll in their benefits within THEbenefitsHUB.
Your duties as our Training Coordinator:
- Project manage over all training opportunities, including scheduling, marketing, and providing results to the appropriate parties within the designated timeframe.
- Teach classes utilizing various educational models that acommodate all users.
- Prepare and provide educational topics for social media outlets.
- Project manage educational activities for onboarding and continuous employee training including, but not limited to, scheduling and hosting orientations, live classes, virtual classes, seminars, etc.
- Project manage over all department events including announcements, coodination of activities during the event, and completing all clean up when necessary, within the designated timeframe.
- Create PowerPoint and other training materials for client and employee training opportunities within designated timelines.
- Manage all training software and confirm all systems are prepared for training.
- Create and update training content.
- Create and maintain all marketing items that pertain to training including internal and external announcements.
- Remain current on training design and methodology.
- Assists with various other projects and assignments as needed.
What we need from you as our Training Coordinator:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Ability to handle multiple projects for short or lengthy periods of time.
- Intermediate Microsoft and computer skills are required.
- Organization skills are required.
- Both written and oral communication skills are required.
- Superior customer service skills are required.
Perks of working with us:
- We're an employee benefits company. We've got you covered. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a 401(k)-matching plan and more!
- We’re big on health and wellness. We offer everything from free flu shots and telehealth services to fitness challenges and an on-site fitness center.
- A unique and diverse company culture. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to our company culture. We like to give (blood drives, charity drives), have fun (team building outings, off-site retreats) and work hard.
- Everybody needs a break at some point. Use your vacation time whenever you'd like. You don't have to use all of it, because vacation time rolls over from year to year.